Monday, June 4, 2012

Welcome to Week 18 of Cowgirl Up! Link Party . . .



Welcome to Week 18 of 
 Cowgirl Up! Link Party . . .
the party with a cowgirl can-do  spirit!
1 Party, 4 Blogs


Your host this week is
Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch







Hi Ya'll!!  I just put my little baby (okay she's 16, but she's still my baby) on a plane for a church mission trip to San Francisco.   I got at least 3 phone calls from her, and a text that said "miss you," all before her plane even took off!!  Oh well, I guess she was feeling a little anxious to be going so far from home without us for an entire week.   One of the calls was to ask if I put the bottle of ibuprofen in her bag.  I said that it was in there, and asked if she had a headache, "No," came the reply, "I just wanted to be sure it was packed, just in case."

I have a few projects in mind to work on while she is gone.  The house will be incredibly quiet for an entire week, but THAT, I can handle.  

I'm sharing my favorites, but could have easily featured 30 projects.  I just had to force myself to narrow the list down.  So, here are my picks for the week.

Town and Country Living shared some gorgeous front doors.



Uncommon Designs showed us how to make vintage-looking crates.





Betsy Speert gave us a peek at her awesome living room.





I love this Frenchy chair redo by Zoom In 24



Northern Nesting redid her table without paint but there's paint in there somewhere; she shows us where she displayed her new painting from guess who?  (Linsey from Farmhouse Porch)  




Swede Dreamer made me thirsty with lots of beverage recipes for summer



So what if you aren't as talented an artist as Linsey? Well Remodelando has some ideas on how to make create artwork without even lifting a paint brush.



I'm a sucker for a French chair, and 551 East reupholstered hers, and shares tutorials on how we can do it too. 



Desire Empire said shared a recipe for chocolate and gluten-free slices, yum



Revisionary Life helped her daughter decorate a new apartment on a budget - Bohemian style




Faith, Hope and Cherrytea invited us to her wonderful tea 






Thanks so much for participating, but don't forget to read the rules and please LINK BACK!  I have found several links that I wanted to feature, but they didn't have a link back, so please, please link back if you want to be featured.





If you were featured here, grab a Featured button.  Be sure to like our Facebook pages, since we also post many other favorites there too. If you got featured on Facebook, then feel free to grab a featured button also.  
Now about the party...
You link up on my blog and your link shows up on four blogs. 
 More exposure, less time. 
We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor, and inspiring stories.  Anything that you are proud to show off.
Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration.  Doesn't get any easier than that!
What blogs will your link appear on?  Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls
The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up!  You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!
Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines:
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
*  When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs.  Awesome!
*  Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC (and if you have a linkyfollow account, then please follow that way too.)
*  You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
*  You may link as many links as you want.
Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post,   (mine can be found on my sidebar.)  Mandatory to be featured!!
*  Be courteous and visit the two links before yours.  Several projects will be featured each week!
* By linking up you are agreeing that you are only using photos you own or have permission to use, and that we may use your photos to feature your project in a blog post, on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course.

8 comments:

Cottage and Broome said...

Be thankful your daughter is calling and texting. My daughter at that age went days…… before calling home, that was stressful for me! Loved the picks form last week, thanks for hosting, Laura

Amy said...

I LOVE this party! THanks for hosting.

Amy {aprons & ambition}

Terrie R. said...

Thanks for hosting! I've already checked out a few of the great posts. There is such amazing talent among us! Thank you all for sharing!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

The homes you featured are so organized/tidy/lovely as well as inspiring. Thanks for hosting this week.

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for hosting. Such great features.

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Look forward to seeing what everyone links up. Have a great day!

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Lovely features - very inspiring :)
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Claudine from ReStory.ca said...

Hi, ladies!!!
Sorry I am late for the party!
Beautiful features... I can't wait to see the doors!!! I think I missed your last party!
I love Carolyn from Desire Empire, will hop to see her cake it looks yummy... I have friends that are allergic to gluten!
My son is 17 and he is my baby, too...
Cheers,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...