Monday, October 14, 2013

Welcome to The Scoop Link Party


Welcome back to The Scoop
The weekly linky party featuring the scoop on the best posts from around the web!
 
The Scoop
More exposure + less time = win win!
 

We are 
Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch,
Linsey from Farmhouse Porch,
and Anne from White Lace Cottage
This is Debbie from Confessions of a Plate Addict and I am excited to be your host tonight because I have the honor of introducing our newest host…
Barb at The Everyday Home
We are thrilled to have Barb join us at The Scoop!  
And now...let's get this party started! We are excited to turn things over to our guest host this week! 
Hi there! I’m Linda and I blog at It All Started With Paint.
New Button
 
Oh, and I also recently started a second blog called Mason Jar Crafts Love.
mason jar button for paint sidebar blue square
 
That’s right. This is me …
Lindaprofile
the crazy lady juggling two blogs!
And two kids … and one loving husband … and one crazy dog … and a long, long list of home improvement projects … So, naturally, when the amazing ladies from The Scoop link party asked me to pick features … and co-host their awesomely inspiring weekly party … I jumped right on in!
Let me start by saying picking just five or six favorites to feature from last week’s party was a challenge ...
the creativity linked up last week was over the top!
 
But I had to winnow it down. Starting with this Milky Mercury Glass from Mrs. Fancee …
Milky-Mercury-Glass-421 A perfect fall décor project idea … and she shares an incredible, detailed tutorial too!
Then there’s the Fall Table Setting at Home is Where the Boat Is …
Fall-table-setting-on-the-lake
I can’t tell you how much I would love to sit at this table overlooking that gorgeous view and clink wine glasses with Miss Home is Where Boat Is …
Then there’s this amazing DIY on how to Make Your Own Wire Basket from Remodelando la Casa …
how-to-make-wire-basket
Seriously? Make your own wire basket? I’m loving this idea!
Vintage Mellie shows us how she Painted Stripes on a Table Top
paint-stripes-on-table-top
A project that holds a special place in my heart … and the corner of my living room. Yes, I have a table that I painted stripes on the top too!
Shabby Criss has an excellent tutorial on how to Make Fabric Pumpkins
Fabric-pumpkin-tutorial
I love the fun, graphic fabric she chose!
And I’m going to throw in one last feature …
Messy-monster-cookies-the-cutest-no-bake-Halloween-cookies-at-shakentogetherlife.com_
No Bake Messy Monster Cookies from Shaken Together. I love those edible eyeballs. I think I’m going to pick some up at the supermarket and put edible eyes on everything I serve my family for the rest of the month … Winking smile
Thank you ladies for inviting me to co-host your amazing party! And now I’m guessing now it’s time to link up …
 
Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.

9 comments:

Vintage Paint and more... said...

I love the features you picked this week - everyone so awesome... thank you for hosting and have a great week.... Cathy

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

As always, such talented bloggers, such great features. Thanks for hosting.
Joy

Anita Diaz said...

Thanks for hosting ladies!!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Happy week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Thanks for hosting!

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Lovely features :) Thanks for the party! Hugs and Spring greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my striped table!!! What an honor!! :)
Melissa @ Shabby Love

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my striped table!!! What an honor!! :)
Melissa @ Shabby Love

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

Love the features this week! Thank you for hosting a great party!-aimee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...